ROUNDING FIRST Forum Index ROUNDING FIRST
The Official Forum for Jim Fleigner's Rounding First

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interview with Matt Borish

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Chia
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Interview with Matt Borish Reply with quote

Hi everyone !

Once again, it is with great delight that I can announce the completion of another exclusive interview with one of the stars of Rounding First , this time, Matt Borish , who played Tiger in this wonderful film !

The role of Tiger in Rounding First was truly integral to the film , and it was fascinating catching up with this elusive young actor , whose performance in Rounding First was so intense and deeply moving.

Don't miss our exclusive interview with him, complete with his biography, the only full and complete, authoritative filmography and resume of this up and coming young actor on the internet , the transcription of our exclusive interview with him, and of course , his specially recorded audio message to the fans .

I hope you enjoy it !

Eleah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interview. I enjoyed reading it.
Daniel Chia
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support, Eleah Smile

Still waiting to do the interview with your fave Michael E Knight ... Very Happy

daniel
Eleah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always glad to show my support Smile cant wait for the interview with Michael. Thanks for this website Smile
Rob Visser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great interview with Matt, Daniel. Great work! I really enjoyed reading it.

Tiger was, Like Soren's character, pretty complex. He did great I thought. What I really liked from the interview was learning about Matt's journey on Broadway - that is a great thing. I can't imagine many cooler things that doing stuff there. The audience is always so thankful and involved there. Very neat.

Also, what I kind of found cool, was Matt doing the part of Chip in BatB - if you remember Daniel, Haley (Joel Osment) actually did a small piece of voicework for the animated sequel. Hehe. I couldn't help but smile as I read about Matt's work for Disney there. Disney seems a neat place for many to do things for. Smile

Great job with the review Daniel. And thanks Matt for giving it and talking about these fun things - take care man!

www.poppedcorn.com : movie reviews and more
www.busicat.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
Daniel Chia
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Visser wrote:

Also, what I kind of found cool, was Matt doing the part of Chip in BatB - if you remember Daniel, Haley (Joel Osment) actually did a small piece of voicework for the animated sequel.

You know what, Rob ? I had completely forgotten about that, but you are absolutely correct. Haley Joel Osment was the voice of Chip in Beauty and the Beast 2 , the straight to DVD sequel to the original film .

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a video recording of Matt as Chip , wearing his costume ? Now THAT would be great to see, but I don't know if such a video exists .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ROUNDING FIRST Forum Index -> Matt Borish All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: